Backups Are Usually a Good Thing, Unless it's a Sewer
SERVPRO of Rose Hill/Fort Hunt worked around the clock to remediate the sewage backup of a residential duplex.
If You Experience a Sewage Backup
Do not disturb it! You can inadvertently spread bacteria and viruses harmful to your health.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Rose Hill/Fort Hunt for biohazard remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the sewage.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected sewage.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the sewage.
About Our Biohazard Services
SERVPRO of Rose Hill/Fort Hunt specializes in biohazard cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your biohazard problem quickly and safely.